DEMYSTIFYING FORS AND CLOCS
This half-day workshop does ‘what it says on the tin’ and aims to demystify the perceived confusion between CLOCS and FORS across the industry.
In-house courses available
Demystifying FORS and CLOCS is also available as an in-house course – meaning you’re able to pick a location and date to suit your business needs.
If you have a group of delegates you’d like to attend this training then an in-house course is ideal. Course content can also be tailored to your specific business area, ensuring all material is relevant and engaging for your teams.
If you’re interested in finding out more about holding an in-house course, email us at: enquiries@FORS-online.org.uk
Cost: from £750 + VAT
Duration: half day
Number of delegates: up to 16
A short video explaining how FORS and CLOCS work together can be found here
This course will improve delegates’ understanding of CLOCS, underpin its importance to safety and help organisations support its implementation. It also highlights how FORS can be used to demonstrate CLOCS compliance.
The target audience is logistics operators, client developers, local authorities and procurement professionals. The aim of the mixed audience is to help stakeholders gain a better understanding of CLOCS and FORS from all perspectives and increase implementation.
The workshop covers:
- Context and background to CLOCS and FORS
- CLOCS Standard for construction logistics: Managing work related road risk
- Roles and responsibilities of CLOCS Champions and FORS operators
- How planning obligations can be used to require the CLOCS Standard to improve road safety
- How contracts can be used to require the CLOCS Standard and managing work related road risk in contracts
- How to monitor and manage supplier compliance to the CLOCS Standard through FORS accreditation
You may also be interested in: